All content, unless stated is copyright (c) Support Social Care Heroes, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England & Wales number 13043432
Our site collects as little personal information as possible. By reading pages and articles on this site, we do not collect any personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; or transactional data, such as purchase information. Technical data, such as information about cookies, may be collected by WordPress or by our advertising providers to enable the smooth running of the site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Google Analytics are collected on this site, please refer to: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US.
For the generic terms and conditions associated with visiting a website powered by WordPress, please visit https://en-gb.wordpress.org/about/privacy/.
This document will serve as a disclaimer for the onboarding survey for the ‘How are you feeling’. We want to be honest and transparent with you, please read this document carefully. If you have any concerns/questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support Social Care Heroes is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England & Wales number 13043432
By clicking ‘I Accept’ on the survey you agree to the following clauses:
- You consent that your personal data will be used for statistical purposes to define user groups for SSCH and to further develop the services we provide. We want you to know that we will make all data anonymous when analysing it – this means that you will not be identified, nor will specific results related to an individual be relayed back to employers. SSCH will take reasonable measures to ensure that individual results remain anonymous.
- The data will be used as a group for statistical purposes and will not be point to a single person.
Data Collection & Storage
- The data is collected through a service called SurveyMonkey. They comply with Data protection laws, and you can read more about their privacy statement here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/mp/legal/
- The data is stored on SurveyMonkey’s server and exported for analysis internally at SSCH. SSCH secures data in a GDPR compliant server. No access will be granted to any person outside of SSCH. Any published results will be reflective of the overall sample and not relate back to individuals.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SSCH aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where SSCH relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you would like your data rectified, sent to you, erased or would like to withdraw consent or object to the processing of your data, email email@example.com, provide the email you submitted and your request will be fulfilled within 90 days of sending the email.